Painting in Italy…
I’m so excited to be running a course at the gorgeous Hotel Leone in the Le Marche region of Italy.
I am passionate about teaching a solid painterly technique, from compositional skills and tonal study through to colour mixing and brushwork. Much of my process is about mixing colours and tones accurately, with a freer, loose application of paint to achieve impressionistic light and movement. With a simple palette, in oils or acrylics as you prefer, we will follow this process from plein air study through to studio finish, simplifying the stunning scenery of the area to depict beautifully composed, atmospheric paintings; full of light.
See you there!
Painting holiday prices start from €1,449 per person which includes the following:
- All painting holiday tuition fees
- 7 nights luxury en-suite accommodation – see our rooms here
- Group airport transfers to and from either Ancona airport or Pedaso (station or bus stop)*
- All meals including breakfast, lunch or gourmet picnics on location and evening meals
- Delicious local house wine with lunch and evening meal
- 5 days painting tuition including 2 days’ excursions to stunning locations
- Transportation to painting locations
- Unlimited use of lockable studio
- Easels, boards and painting chairs supplied.
*On the day of arrival Hotel Leone will organise pick up times based on the groups arrival times either into Ancona airport or at the local train or coach stops.